The radical pension reforms could significantly alter your retirement wealth as a result of the new freedoms around access to your pension pot. Action tailored to your specific circumstances could make a big difference to your financial wellbeing and that of the next generation of your family.Taking rushed or ill-informed steps could prove very costly for you and subsequent generations.
This complementary guide offers:
- A straightforward explanation of the pension changes
- How the changes apply to savers at different stages in their retirement planning
- The key points to consider based on where you are in your life
- A focus on death benefits and passing on your pension plan to your loved ones
- A 5-point action plan on where your focus should now be in light of the changes