Navigate your finances for the next ten years and beyond…
Over the last decade, 25% of our spending power has been lost to inflation1, the stock market has risen by over 120%2, Bank of England Base Rate has averaged just 0.5%3 and more than £121 billion of tax has been unnecessarily paid in the UK4.
In tHat same ten years and the preceding four decades, Lowes Financial Management has helped thousands of individuals and families navigate the financial landscape to build, maintain and pass on their wealth. Many of these clients were first introduced to Lowes by attending a free financial planning seminar and now you have that opportunity.
Given that almost everyone who has attended one of our presentations in the last decade rated their time as well spent5, we are confident that you will find it of value.
You can attend any of the following free seminars at Lowes Head Office, Fernwood House, Jesmond:
Thursday 7th November at 11am,
Tuesday 12th November at 11:00am, or
Tuesday 12th November at 6:30pm.
The seminar covers a variety of topics, such as:
- How Lowes unique investment management approach can benefit you and your family’s financial future.
- Why careful holistic financial planning can help protect your capital and grow your income.
- How to safeguard your money from low interest rates.
- Discover ways to legitimately reduce your tax liabilities by utilising appropriate reliefs and allowances.
- How utilising pension freedoms to your advantage can make a big difference to your financial well-being throughout retirement.
- Learn how long-term care costs can impact your estate, the effects this can have on your beneficiaries and the importance of taking necessary steps to protect your home and other assets before it’s too late.
Why should you attend?
The actions you take now can significantly improve your financial wellbeing for years to come. During the presentation, that will last just over an hour, we will provide you with more valuable insights and show you further aspects of our unique, award-winning investment management approach, which has led to significant client satisfaction and 95% stating that they would recommend Lowes to friends, relatives or colleagues6.
To reserve your places, or to bring a friend, colleague or family member to the seminar:
Call: 0191 281 8811 or click here
1 Inflation as measured by Consumer Prices Index from August 2009 to August 2019. Office of National Statistics.
2 Stock market represented by the FTSE All Share total return between 28/09/2009 and 28/09/2019.
3 Bank of England.
4 Unbiased.co.uk Annual Tax Action Reports (2008-2018).
5 99.51% of seminar attendees who completed an appraisal form rated their attendance as time well spent.
6 Lowes 2017 & 2019 biennial client satisfaction surveys.